Spring 2018 PromeTech Technical Training
March 19-23, 2018
Registration will be available in January.
Fall 2018 PromeTech Technical Training
More information will be available at a later time.
PromeTech is a forum for training and team-building that focuses on new Promega products, technologies and services with an emphasis on the corporate initiatives and campaigns. The goal of the program is to build awareness, improve knowledge and ability to sell and technically support Promega solutions. As part of the program, you will have the opportunity to meet with R&D scientists during poster sessions and in the lab working with new chemistries, assay systems, and integrated systems.
As we move forward on developing the program we will provide updates on the agenda and specific pre-requisites that will prepare you for classroom activities.
Goals of PromeTech Technical Training
The attendees who complete the PromeTech program will be able to:
1. Explain scientific principles, facts, and data about key new products
2. Answer frequently asked questions and solve common problems
3. Use analytic & interpretative skills to troubleshoot more complex problems
4. Perform Laboratory exercises to be able to:
– Describe product packaging and configuration
– Perform basic procedures & steps to achieve expected results
– Identify and resolve problems at specific test or control points in a procedure
– Discuss detection methods and interpret data
For further information about PromeTech or additional programs, contact: Promega Scientific Training
For registration information, contact: Nichole Augustynowicz, Scientific Training Coordinator.