PromeTech Technical Training
March 3 – 7, 2014
PromeTech Technical Training is bi-annual product-technology training for Promega Branch employees and Distributors who directly provide support to Promega customers.
The program is conducted at the Biopharmaceutical Technology Center (BTC in Madison, Wisconsin. “Hands -on” lab activities comprise – 50% of the program’s activities.
Goals of PromeTech Technical Training
The attendees who complete the PromeTech program will be able to:
1. Explain scientific principles, facts and data about key new products
2. Answer frequently asked questions and solve common problems
3. Use analytic & interpretative skills to troubleshoot more complex problems
4. Perform Laboratory exercises to be able to:
- Describe product packaging and configuration
- Perform basic procedures & steps to achieve expected results
- Identify and resolve problems at specific test or control points in a procedure
- Discuss detection methods and interpret data.
For further information, contact: Promega Scientific Training
For additional program information, contact: Rick Salatino, Scientific Training Manager.
For registration information, contact: Jai Ingersoll, Logistics & Events Coordinator.